Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Tuesday bluntly told President Asif Ali Zardari to dismantle the terror infrastructure in Pakistan and stop terror attacks emanating from there against India.
The 26/11 terror attacks issue on Tuesday rocked Maharashtra Legislature, with the state government tabling the Action Taken Report (ATR) on the Ram Pradhan probe panel and the opposition Shiv Sena-BJP insisting that the panel's report also be tabled.
Thousands of people waving Iranian flags and pictures of the country's supreme leader massed Tuesday at a rally organized by the clerical regime in an apparent attempt to reclaim the streets hours after saying it would recount some disputed presidential ballots.
In the backdrop of the global meltdown, India, Russia, China and Brazil on Tuesday pitched for "greater voice and representation" of developing economies in the international financial institutions and demanded curbing of trade protectionism.
India, playing for pride against South Africa in an inconsequential Super Eights tie of ICC World T20 Championship here on Tuesday after England knocked them out of the tournament on Sunday, made a heavy weather of a modest target set by South Africa, courting a 12-run defeat from the jaws of victory.
Bollywood actor Shiney Ahuja, in police custody facing the charge of raping his teenaged housemaid, is in serious trouble as medical tests confirmed rape, while his lawyer Tuesday said any further action for his defence can come only after the charge sheet is filed.
Respected Padam Shri Vijay Chopra Ji
Namaskar Ji
I have great pleasure to read that you visited in Narinder Shastri Home on the eve of MADHUR MILAN. If I in india then I could also to meet you and shakehand with them.
In your Jagbani news paper photo I everybody know to when I was a Chairman Congress ISewa Dal Rajpura and everybody respecte to me and said to me not by my name they always said to me CHAIRMAN SAHIB. Then I was always fill full of air and my mind is flying in the world. so I was reading one day your essey when you visit in paris, then I also visit in paris and i accident in Paris with PC-Bus no: 3. and I am taking madicine since 8 years.
So you are congratulated by nagpal paris and I have feel absent in that MADUR MILAN ceremony arranged by Narinder Shastri Rajpura.
With best regards from
Dharamvir Nagpal Paris
Email; drmvrbr2000@yahoo.fr
Ex-Chairman Congress I Sewa Dal Rajpura
Editor
http://www.dvnewsparis.com
17 , bld ney
75018 Paris
Tel; 01 45 50 45 00
F R A N C E
No comments:
Post a Comment
My lovely readers , this is a INTERNATIONAL laungage like news paper.
Its for published all community in the world, not for any one !
Please wrote to our thouths my email address is given below;
Dharamvir Nagpal
Chief news reporter/editor
www.raajradio.com
www.dvnews-video.blogspot.com
www.dvnewslive.org
dvnews.skyrock.com
Email; drmvrbr2000@yahoo.fr
106,bis bld ney
75018 Paris